Let Heaven and Nature Swing @ LCOS 7 Dec 2007

I was asked to do a few drawings for the Lutheran Church of Our Saviour’s annual Christmas Concert, “Let Heaven and Nature Swing”. I made two drawings for them. I thought, these will reduce down nicely for a program. They asked about putting parts of the image throughout the program as visual consistency, which I thought was a good idea.

Well I was surprised to see the image was also being used on the cover of the Church bulletin, the tickets, the brochure, the posters, and the 22 foot high banner behind the stage. They got their use out of this image. And the concert was a great success and a lot of fun; you should go to one of their concerts.

Here is the image that they used.
Here is the banner hanging.

Here is the other image I provided LCOS, which they didn’t use.

Lutheran Church of Our Saviour
& Pre-Kindergarten
8401 West Hillborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33615
813.885.2263

No comments: