co-written by Michelle Valentonis

The Twelve Days of Florida

 On the first day of Florida my true love gave to me a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the second day of Florida my true love gave to me two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the third day of Florida my true love gave to me three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the fourth day of Florida my true love gave to me four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the fifth day of Florida my true love gave to me five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the sixth day of Florida my true love gave to me six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the seventh day of Florida my true love gave to me seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the eighth day of Florida my true love gave to me eight blue-hairs knitting, seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the ninth day of Florida my true love gave to me nine suntan lotions, eight blue-hairs knitting, seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the tenth day of Florida my true love gave to me ten life guards, nine suntan lotions, eight blue-hairs knitting, seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the eleventh day of Florida my true love gave to me eleven speed bumps, ten life guards, nine suntan lotions, eight blue-hairs knitting, seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

 On the twelfth day of Florida my true love gave to me twelve swimming suits, eleven speed bumps, ten life guards, nine suntan lotions, eight blue-hairs knitting, seven mermaids splashing, six swimming pools, five pelicans, four cockroaches, three seagulls, two coconuts and a Pink Flamingo by a Palm tree.

No comments: