That time of year again

"MAGICAL MOMENTS OF MUSIC" the Lutheran Church of Our Saviour's Christmas Gala Concert is Friday December 12 at 8 PM.

Steve Otto of the Tampa Tribune wrote a lovely recommendation. And I mentioned it before... last year I think.... when I mentioned I did last year's artwork. Wel, guess what? I did this year's artwork as well. Last year they made a neat banner which really impressed me, but this year Greg, one of the congregation made a plywood backdrop from my art. I am impressed. He did a great job. We installed it last Sunday. Yes, I get "volunteered" to help convert the altar into the stage. It is now a winter tradition for me. So to follow the tradition,

I will show the line drawing:

Then in colour:

Then the backdrop:

And installing the stage:

No comments: